Welcome Friends of the Forest Home Cemetery!
We are a group of like-minded individuals who have a love of history, preservation, landscape design, horticulture and Milwaukee. We have a reverence and respect for the past, but we want to live fully today. We enjoy being in community with others, and we appreciate finding ways to give back to the community through our time, talent, and support. We come from many backgrounds and represent all ages. We seek to support Forest Home Cemetery for life today and in honor of those who have come before.
*Between October 1, 2017 and May 28, 2018, new members at any level will be recognized as a Founding Friends of Forest Home. These Founding Friends will be listed on the website, in the newsletter and on signage in the Forest Home Cemetery office.
$20 – Students, seniors and military with ID
$45 – Duo
*For those interested in providing additional financial support that could support one of the many ongoing beautification and educational projects at Forest Home, please consider joining at one of the following levels:
$100 – Fountain Level
- All benefits listed above PLUS special donor recognition in printed and online materials
$500 - Curator Level
- All benefits listed about, PLUS
- Special private tour of the cemetery
Ready to sign-up? Open the desired membership level and click “SIGN-UP NOW” to purchase your membership online with a credit card.
Gifts at these higher levels could support:
- Ongoing care of both historic fountains
- Yearly planting and ongoing maintenance and care of gardens, trees, shrubs and the overall environmental health of the cemetery’s park-like setting
- Development of additional education tours and research
- Special events highlighting historical people and events
- Overall ongoing commitment to larger scale projects that ensure the long term care of the facilities and the property
Questions? eMail us: